The Stamps I Use

Friday, October 7, 2011

A Rockabilly Birthday

Hi folks

back with the last of my scheduled card posts while I am on vacay. You won't see another new card from me now until after I get back to Ottawa.

This card is the one I made for my sister's birthday - which just happens to be today. Yep, she will be 39 (for the first time) today. I'm sure she will like this card as she is big fan of all the cards I make for her kids, especially the ones which feature the TGF cast of characters.




card details
finished size: 6x6 inches
stamped image: The Greeting Farm "Cheeky Rockabilly" coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, E57, E47, E49, R35, R37, R39)
patterned paper: Basic Grey Curio
layout: inspired by the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge 126 (the spin was "starstruck" - I don't know. She DOES kind of look like the old style pinup girls don't you think?). I've left out a couple of the elements but the card kind of sticks to the basic sketch.


ta ta for now! Hope you are all having a great day....

2 comments:

Tanya R said...

Love this card! We had 1 Rockabilly girl in our high school and I always thought she was so pretty, just like your card.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Hugs
Tanya

RiNNE said...

What a funtabulous card!!! I'm sure your Sis will love it! Happy Thanksgiving!