The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Sweet Anya Birthday

Hi folks,

back with yet another scheduled post!!!

Today's card is for another of my niece's who will celebrate her birthday while I am here in Newfoundland. Her birthday is not until Oct 12th but I think I am pretty safe posting her birthday card here a few days early.




card details

  • finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, kraft cardstock base
  • stamped image: The Greeting Farm "Sweet Anya" coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, W7, YG00, YG05, YG06, Y11, Y13, E34, E35, E37, B91, B93, B95), with accents on her outfit using my "clear star" gelly roll marker
  • patterned paper: Jillibean Soup Spotted Owl
  • layout: not really sure of the sketch source but once I track it down I'll update this post.
additional challenges for this card:
ta ta for now! Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

Tanya R said...

You just ROCK with the Anya's Sheena. LOVE LOVE LOVE the papers.
Hugs
Tanya

wannabcre8tive said...

Love this sweet card. Wonderful coloring and a fab layout. Thanks, for joining us in There's Magic in the Air challenge.