The Stamps I Use

Sunday, October 16, 2011

too many pumpkins

hi folks,

well I am back in Ottawa but have stayed out of my craft room except to quickly toss in some new stamps that came while I was away. It's just too messy to do anything in there right now....

but I did get busy with some pumpkins.....

twenty of them at our front door waiting to be carved on Hallowe'en weekend!



and one that got cracked on the drive home....



so....roasted pumpkin seeds for my sweetie and then made some pumpkin puree which was turned into...

Pumpkin Pecan Crumble Pie (I modded the recipe to do a crumble instead of just straight up pecans on top) before baking and before the crumble was added



The finished pie



some pumpkin spice cupcakes



and there's still about 2.5 cups of puree in the fridge. I'm thinking that these Pumpkin Drop Biscuits from Lauren's Latest might be tasty! or maybe some pumpkin risotto....or pumpkin ravioli....or ..... if anyone has any fave pumpkin recipes they would like to share. Just send them to me via my email link in the sidebar or link up in the comments.

hope you are all having a lovely day. Thanks for stopping by!

ps. please forgive the photo quality - these were all snapped with my phone and I've never quite got the hang of focusing the photos. I was just too lazy to get out my DSLR and edit photos for blogging...

2 comments:

Tanya R said...

Your porch looks so pretty ! And the treats, just yummy!
Hugs
Tanya

RiNNE said...

I think your pics are great!! All I can say is nom nom nom nom!!!!