The Stamps I Use

Monday, October 31, 2011

Viva La Verve October Week 4

Hi folks,

playing along with the Viva La Verve October Week 4 sketch challenge shown below


I came up with these thank you cards:






again, mixing up the papers and sentiments so that the four cards are all different.

card details:

additional challenges for these cards:
Hope you are all having a lovely day! Thanks for stopping by and please excuse the brevity of this and the previous two posts but I've have "handing out the treats" duty tonight ..... so far we've had just over 80 trick or treaters so I've been popping back and forth to the door while typing up these posts. I'm pretty sure we won't be getting many more as it is just about 8:30pm here now and we usually don't get many more after this time of night. Uh oh....there's going to be lots of leftovers!

2 comments:

Alice Wertz said...

so simple and pretty! lovely cards!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Beautiful cards, and lovely sentiments. The second sentiment I have used many times and is one of my very favorites. Thank you for sharing with us at Paper Pretties this week.