The Stamps I Use

Saturday, November 12, 2011

An Eclipse Birthday

Hi folks,

for those of you who are fans of the Greeting Farm, be sure to check out their first ever SCS Customer Challenge. You have all weekend to load up your "movie" inspired creations for a chance to win any two of their clear stamp sets.

As it happens, this was a VERY well timed challenge for my card-making needs. A friend of mine who is a big Twilight fan has a birthday this weekend and I had picked up passes for the local movie cinema for her so she could go see the next movie in the series when it releases this coming week. So, I had it already planned to make her a Twilight inspired card...and here is what I came up with:


This original Wild Sprout Camille Digi (aka Bella) from The Greeting Farm was perfect. And a great partner to the Sparkly Edward card I gave her for a previous birthday!

card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, black cardstock base
  • image: The Greeting Farm (this particular digi is no longer available but I think you can get it in rubber form). I'll have to come back to update the list of Copics I used to colour it.
  • sentiment: computer generated (I really wanted to play on one of the movie titles for the birthday greeting)
  • papers: Pink Paislee Bayberry Cottage
  • layout: November Sketch For You To Try


Hope you are all having a lovely weekend! Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: