The Stamps I Use

Thursday, November 10, 2011

November Viva La Verve - Week 1

Hi folks,

Well, will wonders never cease? I actually played with the Week 1 November Viva La Verve sketch seen below the first week after it was published!


I needed a birthday card for one of my Aunts so I made this card:



and since I had everything out, I doubled up and made another Thank You card to say thanks to another person for helping out with the fundraiser being held to benefit my Mom next week




card details:
  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft cardstock base
  • patterned papers: Basic Grey Curio
  • sentiments: Verve "Big Wish" and one of the many thank you stamps that gets included as a freebie when you place an order with Verve.
  • Spellbinders: petite circles
additional challenges for these cards:
Hope you are all having a lovely day! Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

What a beautiful creation ... love the unique design!
Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood 'Give Thanks' challenge and please come back again soon!

Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
MY BLOG

Maribel said...

You did a lovely job with this sketch! I love all the layers that you added! Thank you for playing along with us at Birthday Sundaes!
Maribel

Tanya R said...

Oh yes, super sweet!
Hugs,
Tanya

Kristie said...

Lovely cards, the paper you used is fabulous! Thank you for playing along with Birthday Sundaes!

RiNNE said...

Beadutiful cards!!!