time for me to show you my take on the Week 2 sketch for the November Viva la Verve challenge shown below
Once again I made another batch of Thank You cards to thank the folks that helped out with the fundraiser held last weekend for my Mom. Warning, lots of photos as I made ten cards, all just slightly different by mixing up the sentiments and the die cuts. Note that I DID omit the bow element - to make the card more mailing friendly.
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft cardstock
- patterned papers: 7 Gypsies "Savannah". I've had these papers for a while now and am FINALLY getting around to using them.
- stamps: Verve "Beautiful You", "Thanks So Much" single, "Dream Big", "Beautiful Kindness", "Words Cannot Express"
- Spellbinders: Petite Circles, Labels Four, Labels Eighteen
Challenges for these cards:
- Use it Tuesday #20: Giving Thanks
- Lollipop Crafts #58: Anything Goes
- Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday Challenge: Die Cuts
- CCEE1146: 2 Die cuts (each card has the petite circles paired with either labels four or labels eighteen)
- Simon Says Stamp: Giving Thanks
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you are all having a lovely day!