The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

November Viva La Verve - Week 2

Hi folks,

time for me to show you my take on the Week 2 sketch for the November Viva la Verve challenge shown below



Once again I made another batch of Thank You cards to thank the folks that helped out with the fundraiser held last weekend for my Mom. Warning, lots of photos as I made ten cards, all just slightly different by mixing up the sentiments and the die cuts. Note that I DID omit the bow element - to make the card more mailing friendly.












card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft cardstock
  • patterned papers: 7 Gypsies "Savannah". I've had these papers for a while now and am FINALLY getting around to using them.
  • stamps: Verve "Beautiful You", "Thanks So Much" single, "Dream Big", "Beautiful Kindness", "Words Cannot Express"
  • Spellbinders: Petite Circles, Labels Four, Labels Eighteen
Challenges for these cards:
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you are all having a lovely day!

8 comments:

Rica said...

Such a beautiful batch of cards, I love the beautiful design and colours. I am sure they would be very much appreciated.

Thank you so much for Simon Says Stamp challenge
love
Heather xx

Haven_mom4 said...

Wonderful assortment of cards. Thank you for joining us at Use it Tuesday-Haven

Leanne said...

O! Wonderful job with all the cards! Great use of the papers and the different die cuts. Great job!
Thanks for linking up with us at Lollipop Crafts!
:)

Roberta: Mother of 3 said...

What beautiful cards! Your die-cuts layered and inked are so elegant! I hope you'll create with us again at Frosted Designs!

Teresa Jaye said...

WOW! These cards are absolutely gorgeous - you do beautiful work! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

What a lovely assortment of cards! Thank you for playing along with us at Use It Tuesday!

RiNNE said...

Such regal and elegant cards! The colors are divine!

Eli said...

Oh..................
This cards are wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are so elegant! Great job!
Eli Frosted Designs