The Stamps I Use

Sunday, November 27, 2011

November Viva La Verve - Week 3

Hi folks,

well, I had originally planned to do more thank you cards with the week 3 sketch for the November Viva La Verve challenges, but when I checked my calendar I saw that there were a LOT of male birthdays among our family and friends this coming week so I switched gears and made four birthday cards instead.

First up, the sketch:



And here are the cards:






card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft cardstock base
  • patterned papers: Bo Bunny Timepiece (6x6 paper pad I picked up from Tracy of The Embellished Connection at Emily's Crop last weekend).
  • Stamps: Verve Big Wish (sentiments), CTMH Wonderful Friend (pocket watch image)
  • Spellbinders: Petite Circles
Challenges for these cards:
Hope you are all having a lovely day, thanks for taking the time to stop by!

1 comment:

RiNNE said...

I love how they are red but masculine at the same time! I think that maybe I need to make smaller cards to make the most out of my supplies like you! Great job on the sketch!