The Stamps I Use

Thursday, November 3, 2011

PaperWorksCo New Releases - Still Time to Win

Hi folks,

in case you missed it, this past weekend my fave Canadian stamp company released TWO (yes TWO!) new sets of their signature adorable animal stamps. Yes, PaperWorksCo has come out with two sets that I have long been dreaming of adding to my collection.

Barnyard Buddies

and

Forest Critters


As usual, Peg has some wheeling and dealing going on over at this post and yes, I absolutely have already taken advantage of the deals! Both full sets are on their way! In fact, I was so excited by these new stamps that when I popped over to Multi-Crafts this week to get some of my big square envelopes, I HAD to pick up the Jillibean Soup Chicken Soup papers (to go with the barnyard buddies) and the Bo Bunny Zoology papers (to go with the forest critters).

And if you are interested in trying your chances at winning the stamps sets, be sure to check out this post with the links for the release day blog hop. One lucky commenter will get all the stamps!

Don't forget, if you play along with the PaperWorksCo challenges, you can also win some PWCO goodies...so there are even more chances for you to get your hands on these new cuties!!!

have fun!


No comments: