well it's been a busy few days around here. Yesterday I attended "Emily's Crop" in Perth. I didn't get much done but I did finish these two cards.
The first one was given to dearly beloved's eldest nephew at his family birthday party today.
The second one I punked up a little with some funky red hair. No one in mind for this card so it will just go into my stash.
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, black card base
- stamped image: The Greeting Farm "Sweet 'n Toxic", coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, C00, C0, C1, C2, C3, C4, B72, BG75, BG78, Y21, Y32. Blond hair E30, E31, E35. Red hair R000, R30, R32, R35, R37, R39
- patterned papers: Sassafras Amplified
- layout: inspired by a Bellarific Friday sketch from Nov 11
- sentiments are from other TGF sets
Challenges for these cards: