The Stamps I Use

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Toxic Amplified

Hi folks,

well it's been a busy few days around here. Yesterday I attended "Emily's Crop" in Perth. I didn't get much done but I did finish these two cards.

The first one was given to dearly beloved's eldest nephew at his family birthday party today.




The second one I punked up a little with some funky red hair. No one in mind for this card so it will just go into my stash.



card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, black card base
  • stamped image: The Greeting Farm "Sweet 'n Toxic", coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, C00, C0, C1, C2, C3, C4, B72, BG75, BG78, Y21, Y32. Blond hair E30, E31, E35. Red hair R000, R30, R32, R35, R37, R39
  • patterned papers: Sassafras Amplified
  • layout: inspired by a Bellarific Friday sketch from Nov 11
  • sentiments are from other TGF sets
Challenges for these cards:
Thanks for stopping by, hope you are all having a lovely weekend!

6 comments:

Sarah Cooper said...

ooo... me likey!

RiNNE said...

Such astonishing cards, Sheena!! Both are perfect masculine cards. Love the designs and coloring, especially the red hair!

Marjo said...

Awesome card! Love the papers..Thanks for playing with us at OSAAT.

xoxo Marjo

Janneke said...

What a amazing card ;o)
Thank you for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge this week!

Bettina L. said...

I love both the male cards. The first one you've used dark background papers to the light hair.. looking gorgeous. For the second one you've used more light colours for the red hair. The distressed edges and the layers makes thede cards the perfect boy cards in my eyes. Thanks for sharing at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back sunday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

darling Ho said...

Both cards are so cute! Love the special background and I love their hair color.
Thanks for sharing it at One Stitch At A Time this time.
~darling Ho~OSAAT-DT