The Stamps I Use

Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 In Review

Hi folks,

those of you who have been following for a while might remember that last year I did a wrap-up post featuring my own personal favourite card for each month of the year. Well, it's a year later and here we go again.

In January I made 27 cards and this one was my fave. A cute little snowman on an acetate card.



In February I made 59 cards and this one was my fave. I just think it's pretty - especially with the little half-back pearls in the centre of the flowers.



In March I made 35 cards and this one was my fave - for my sweetie for his birthday. Another acetate card - with a metal mesh.



In April I made 50 cards (boy THAT was a busy month!) and this one was my fave. I actually used an old guitar string on the card.




In May I made 24 cards and this one was my fave - one of 2011's Mother's Day cards.



In June I made 25 cards and this one was my fave - the Father's Day card I made for my Dad. I tried colouring on kraft paper with my prismacolor pencils for this one and really liked how it turned out.




In July I made 21 cards it was really hard to choose my fave. I actually quite liked most of them for that month. But choose I did and I went with this one...



In August I made 10 cards (starting to slip in the card making, I was a bit preoccupied) and this one was my fave - another Graphic 45/Verve combo.



In September I only made 6 cards and this one was my fave - a birthday card for one of my nieces.



In October I made 33 cards, some of which were from the annual Christmas card workshop but most were thank you cards for the fund-raiser held to benefit my Mom as she deals with a diagnosis of Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma and this one was my fave.



In November I made 28 cards and this one was my fave. I think I am going to start colouring more of the The Greeting Farm Creepers with funky coloured hair. Makes it easier to go all matchy matchy.


In December I have so far made 18 cards (will probably make at least one or two more today) and this one was my fave of the bunch made so far.



All together, I think I made a grand total of 336 cards - at least that's what the tally on my sidebar is telling me. I'm expecting that in 2012 I will exceed that total since I recently joined a weight-loss group and will probably be making birthday cards and notes of support for my fellow members. Plus, I missed making Hallowe'en cards this year due to my unexpected extended trip to Newfoundland.

Anyways, there you have it. My favourite personal creations of 2011. I'm linking this post up to the Year in Review Challenge over at Karin's "With an I for Paper" blog. A little bit of year end fun. If you are planning on doing a similar wrap up post, you should join in!



7 comments:

Rose said...

Oh, it sure is fun to see your year's worth of beauty all lined up in one place. Thanks. ~ Rose

Karin said...

Since I struggle with cards for men, I'm picking the lighthouse card as my fave! Simply gorgeous...Thanks so much for linking up at my blog and I wish you a happy and crafty new year!

AllisonG said...

Love all of your cards, but the one that struck me most was your love card in March!

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

LOVE your cards!

Lorraine said...

Beautiful creations! My fav is the snowman one, too! Thanks for sharing! Happy New Year!

Cheryl said...

These are all so gorgeous! I really love the fabulous Father's Day card. Thank you for sharing!

Wishing you a year of health, happiness and creativity! Happy New Year!

RiNNE said...

Great job on getting so much done!! My fave is the July one-- the papers and design are genius!