The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Challenges Sketch #16

Hi folks,

I know Christmas is over but, as usual, I found myself making a few cards the last couple of days before Christmas. This and the next couple of post will finish up the cards I made for Christmas 2011. My Christmas Card resolution for 2012 is to actually write the recipient name on the card as soon as I make it - that way I can check them off my list and know that I have them done. I thought I had made lots of cards, and in fact I do have some leftovers, but I didn't have the right card "type" for all of the recipients. I came up short on cards for the kids specifically.

Anyways, here's a couple for two little girls on our list. The first one went to dearly beloved's youngest niece.


And this one went to the youngest daughter of some dear friends of ours.


Same image and layout but I switched up the papers and sentiments.

card details:

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Great use of my sketch, love the image and papers you have used. Thanks for joining us at CCWS this time. Carol DT x

Lotte said...

Lovely christmascard! Well done
Love Lotte