The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Cute Card Thursday #196

Hi folks,

phew. Is everyone pooped now that Christmas has come and gone? I don't know about you but I had four days off for Christmas and this is the first chance I have had to sit down to write up this and the following few posts.

I'll be happy to go back to work tomorrow so I can sit down for a few hours!

Anyways, here is a card I made last week for my friend's other 15 year old daughter's birthday. Yes  she has two fifteen year old daughters and they aren't twins. Their birthdays are only two weeks apart though - one two days before Christmas and one the same day as my Dad on January 7th.



card details:

additional challenges for this card:
Thanks for stopping by at this busy time of year! Hope you all had a fab Christmas!

6 comments:

Tanya R said...

Oh I love this! What a FAB color scheme.
Hugs
Tanya

Deb said...

oh, this is so gorgeous!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Happy New Year, Debxx

Digi Darla said...

So funny! fabulous image love it...
Sometimes visit my challenge blog at Digidarla.com and get some digi's at Digidarladesigns.com Thanks!

Hugs
XXXDigidarla.

Curlybear said...

Wow this is such a Wonderful creation, the image is adorable and coloured so beautifully its just perfect for our Anything Goes challenge

Thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge and we hope to see you next week,



Good Luck with the challenge
and a happy and healthy 2012,
Hugs Bridget :0) x
SCSC DT

RiNNE said...

Wow, amazing design and that image is so darling!!!

RiNNE said...

Loooove this! The kitty is colored just spectacularly!! Love the non-traditional papers/ colors! And btw, thank you so much for my card! I'm so sorry that I wasn't able to send you one this year!