well, I did it! I played along with all of this year's SFYTT challenges!
So here is the December SFYTT
and my take on it
cute huh? This card is going to our youngest niece.
- finished size: 6x6 inches, CTMH chocolate card base
- patterned paper: CTMH Wonderland
- stamped image: Mavis Wearing Holly from StampingBella coloured with Copic Markers (YG61, YG63, YG67, R85, R81, R000, N0, N1, N2, N3, BV0000, BV000, BG0000, BG000, BG01, BG02)
- sentiment: CTMH Holiday Wishes
- Spellbinders: Petite Circles, Classic Rectangles
So now the BIG part of the SFYTT year-end wrap-up -- a link to ALL of the other cards I made this year for each of the SFYTT challenges
Wish me luck for the big draw on Christmas Day!
additional challenges for this card:
Hope you are all having a lovely day, thanks for stopping by!