The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The final Christmas 2011 card

Hi folks,

well, here it is. The last of my Christmas Cards for 2011. This one went to dearly beloved's grandpa.


card details:

  • 5.5 x 5.5 inches
  • patterned papers: Kaiser Craft Dear Santa
  • stamps: Verve Ornamental Christmas
And now it is time to start working on the 2012 Christmas cards......and this year I think I will be making tags to go with as well. Nothing fancy and elaborate. Probably just coordinating tags using the same papers that were used on the cards.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

RiNNE said...

Beautiful! Let's cheer each other on! In already starting to feel a bit lazy w/ making Christmas cards!

Digi Darla said...

This is absolutely wonderful, I love the rusty colors and the details that makes more attractive. Please visit my challenge blog at Digidarla.com

Hugs
XXXDigidarla.