The Stamps I Use

Friday, December 23, 2011

Pixie Cottage Challenge 101

Hi folks,

while I still have a couple of Christmas cards for the kiddos to finish up before the big day, I had a more pressing need to get a a few more birthday cards ready for a few birthdays that happen over the next couple of weeks.

For you today, I have the card that I needed for today! One of the daughter's of a friend of mine is 15 today (my oh my where have the years gone?) and this is the card I made for her birthday.



card details:

  • finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, kraft cardstock
  • stamped image: Izzie has a birfday cake from Stamping Bella, coloured with Copic Markers (BV0000, BV000, BV00, BV01, E51, E53, E55, E57, E59, E49, E30, E31, E34, YG63)
  • sentiment: Verve Big Wish
  • patterned papers: Basic Grey Wisteria (thanks Peggy! These were in a "crafty care package" that I got in the mail a while back and this is the first chance I've had to use them.)
  • prima paper roses from my stash
  • layout: Pixie Cottage Sketch #101 (challenge: someone special)
additional challenges for this card:
Thanks for stopping by at this busy time of year! Hope you are all catching a little time to relax in the middle of all the Christmas prep!

6 comments:

Tanya R said...

Oh Sheena! This is super, LOVE the skin tone and that hair. Not to mention that dress. What a FAB color scheme!
Hugs
Tanya

Merry Christmas!

Francy said...

Wow I love this card and it's colours. It's very elegant.
Thank you for playing at The Pixie Cottage this week.
Francy

Denise and Louise said...

This card is lovely and that image is so cute.
Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage this week xx

Davi said...

Thanks for sharing your sweet card with us at The Pixie Cottage.

RiNNE said...

Your color combo is beautiful!! Love the coloring as well!

Crafty and Green said...

What a Beautiful Card!! Love the Colors! Thanks for Playing with us at the Pixie Cottage!

Many Blessings,
Tina