found my way back into the craft room yesterday and today and managed to finish this card (yes, I am that slow at colouring and yes I am still making Christmas cards for this year)
- finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, kraft cardstock base
- stamped image: Sledding Chloe from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, coloured with copic markers (E000,E00, E01, E93, E27, E47, E49, V000, V12, V15, V17, W1, W2, W3, W4, R27, E30, E33, E34, E35, E37, G94, G99, G20, R00, R35, R37, R39, R59, R89, Y17)
- patterned papers: Kaiser Craft Dear Santa Collection 6x6 pad (picked up from Tracy of the Embellished Connection at Emily's Crop)
- layout: Inspirational Card Sketches #142
- Spellbinders: Petite Circles
- ribbon and buttons: CTMH Olive
- floss from my stash
Additional challenges for this card:
- Do You Stack Up #48: Ribbon (or anything you can tie) - I used ribbon and floss on this one.
- Seriously Creative Challenges: Christmas
- Let's Ink It Up #18: Christmas Projects
- Pollycraft Monday Challenge #120: Christmas Fun
Hope you are all having a wonderful day. Thanks for stopping by at this busy time of year!