Well, I sat down a couple of nights ago to sort through my Christmas cards and decide who would be getting which card. And wouldn't you know it, I had not made enough "kiddo" type Christmas cards. So tonight I sat down to colour up some age appropriate boy images for a couple of our nephews.
I did get three images coloured but only finished one card. For this one, I used this week's sketch challenge over at Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps. I rotated the sketch though for my card in order to fit the two text panels.
- finished size: 6x6 inches
- stamped image: Elf Oliver from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, E30, E31, E35, C5, C7, C9, YG93, YG95, YG0000, R20, R21, 22, R24, R27, E99)
- stamped sentiment: CTMH Believe Workshop Stamp set
- patterned papers: CTMH Believe
- buttons from my stash
- Spellbinders: petite circles
additional challenges for this card:
- Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #140: Anything Christmas
- Tuesday Throwdown #76: Masculine Holiday Card
- Raise the Bar #86: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
I'll be making the other two images I coloured (like this one) into cards sometime between now and Christmas so....you will be seeing them here on the blogarooni at some point!
Thanks for stopping by! Nighty Night to all!