The Stamps I Use

Friday, January 20, 2012

January 2012 Viva La Verve Week 1

Hi folks,

After what seemed like a long break (I know it was only one month), the Viva La Verve challenges are back on SCS. The week one sketch is shown below:



When I started making this card, my intention was to make a congratulations on your engagement card for my brother and his girlfriend. But it became a Valentine's day card for my sweetie instead. I'll have to come up with something different for the newly engaged couple.





card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, CTMH Chocolate card stock base
  • patterned papers: Bo Bunny Crazy Love
  • sentiment: Verve Love Notes (coloured in the heart with Copic R29)
  • Jotted Heart Die from Verve. I cut out three chocolate hearts and used them to mat the wordy paper.
additional challenges for this card:

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Cyndi said...

This is a great love card! Thanks for joining us this week at Lollipop Crafts!

Keilly said...

Beautiful card, love the layout. Thanks for sharing with us at DYSU this week!

WencheP said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

princesskitten said...

Love this collage

kitten - DYSU team

rudlis said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us for the Crafty Creations challenge! Hope to see you again next week and good luck!

Mary Jo said...

Fab layering and beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

RiNNE said...

Very pretty!!