Below is the sketch for the January 2012 Week 2 Viva La Verve Challenge over on SCS.
After my failure to use the first sketch for a congratulations on your engagement card, I did meet with success on this one. Mind you, I don't have that particular sentiment in my rather vast collection of verve stamps. Can you imagine! Nothing for an engagement. So I settled for just congrats.
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, white cardstock base, CTMH Tulip cardstock for mats, etc
- patterned papers: Basic Grey Bittersweet
- stamps: Verve Swirling Hearts, Wordy Birds
- dies/punches: Spellbinders Petite Circles, Verve Vintage Oval Die, corner rounder punch
additional challenges for this card
- Incy Wincy Designs #129: Bold and Bright
- Going Grey with Scrap Creations: Die Cuts
- Basic Grey Challenges #61: Favourite Things (well that's easy, Basic Grey paper, die cuts and Verve stamps!)
Thanks for stopping by today! I think I MAY actually take down the Christmas tree today....just as soon as I pop out to Michael's to take advantage of the 25% off your entire purchase coupon and the 40% off Martha Stewart Valentine's day stuff. I'm hoping to find a heart border punch....at 65% off that WOULD be a good thing.....