below is the week 4 sketch for the January 2012 Viva La Verve challenge over at SCS.
With such a clean and simple layout, I decided to do something I've been wanting to do for a long time - do a background of 1/4 inch strips of papers. Now, I don't know if we're supposed to do vertical stripes like the sketch shows or if the big background is open for interpretation. I decided it was open for interpretation and went with a "quilted" background of strips. It's still a stripe pattern, just a bit skewed.
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft cardstock base
- patterned papers: Basic Grey Marjolaine
- sentiment: Verve Amazing wishes
- Spellbinders Petite Circles, EK Success Scalloped scallops border punch
- ribbon and floss from my stash