My rule is that it can't be taken down until after January 6th (old Christmas day)...but it has to be down before Valentine's day. Otherwise it becomes a Valentine's day tree.
I decided to use the January 2012 SFYTT layout for my first ten Christmas cards for 2012. Here's a pic of the sketch....
and here are my cards. All ten of them. All different - but using a mix of the same papers and four different polar bear images.
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft cardstock
- patterned papers: Basic Grey Jovial
- stamped images: by Sunshine Designs from The Stamp Barn (CRS057CU lg). I picked this set up some time ago from Heather's Stamping Haven here in Ottawa. The images are coloured with PrismaColor pencils (because the cream coloured card stock isn't Copic friendly). PC925, PC916, PC938, PC918, PC911, PC904.
- sentiment: CTMH Seasonal Celebrations
- Spellbinders: Petite Circles
additional challenges for these cards:
- Sparkles Weekly Christmas Card Challenges #7: Flourishes (or any christmas card will do). One of the polar bear images has little flourishes around the polar bear's head so I think that counts!
- Let's Ink it up #19: Anything Goes
Hope you are all having a lovely weekend! Thanks for stopping by!