My Dad celebrates his birthday on January 7th and, thankfully, this year he will be home. He missed Christmas and my Mom's last chemo treatment but he did get home in time for New Year's.
Here's the card I made for his birthday - the sentiment says it all.
My Dad REALLY IS some kind of wonderful and he is a big reason why I am the person I am today.
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, black cardstock base
- patterned papers and chipboard pieces: Bo Bunny Timepiece (distressed the edges with my scissors)
- stamps: CTMH Wonderful Friend (perfect stamp set by the way for these papers)
- watch gears from my stash (can you see them in the upper left of the photo, above the centre horizontal panel?)
- Spellbinders: Petite Circles
- layout: Mojo Monday 222
additional challenges for this card: