The Stamps I Use

Monday, January 2, 2012

Mojo Monday 222 - for my Dad

Hi folks,

My Dad celebrates his birthday on January 7th and, thankfully, this year he will be home. He missed Christmas and my Mom's last chemo treatment but he did get home in time for New Year's.

Here's the card I made for his birthday - the sentiment says it all.


My Dad REALLY IS some kind of wonderful and he is a big reason why I am the person I am today.

card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, black cardstock base
  • patterned papers and chipboard pieces: Bo Bunny Timepiece (distressed the edges with my scissors)
  • stamps: CTMH Wonderful Friend (perfect stamp set by the way for these papers)
  • watch gears from my stash (can you see them in the upper left of the photo, above the centre horizontal panel?)
  • Spellbinders: Petite Circles
  • layout: Mojo Monday 222
additional challenges for this card:

6 comments:

Vicki Fraser aka CardarTart said...

That's a wonderful sentiment :)

Jen said...

this is fab i love it
thanks for joining us at cards for men
jen x

Debbie Carriere said...

Great card!!! The paper and stamp definitely are a great match!! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!!!

Tanya said...

I love everything about this card!!

scrap joanny said...

really great colors on your card !!! this is a amazing card - thanks so much for playing with craftyourpassionchallenges - hugs Joanna

Helene said...

Great card! Thank you for joining the Alota Rubber Stamps challenge