The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sketch n Stash 78

Hi folks,

today I'm sharing a birthday card I made for a daughter of some dear friends of ours.



I wanted to use Tink for her card as she is one of the few little girl stamps I have with short hair (birthday girl has shorter hair). I also gave her a darker complexion and dark hair as the birthday girl has both thanks to her Mom and Dad.

card details:

  • finished size: 6x6, CTMH cardstock base
  • stamped image: Fairy Tink from The Greeting Farm. My Tink is the original rubber version but you can now get her as part of a clear set of all three fairies. Coloured with Copic Markers (E30. E31. E34. E04. W4, W5, W6, W7, W8, V12, V15, V17, G0000, G000, G00)
  • sentiment: CTMH Seasonal Celebration
  • patterned papers: Pixielicious from Cosmo Cricket. This paper pad always seems to get pulled out of my stash whenever I use the TGF Fairies. I wonder why?
  • Spellbinders: Petite Circles, Lacey Circles
  • layout: Sketch n Stash #78. You will notice I flipped the sketch a little as I felt the sentiment was better suited on the other side for this card.
additional challenges for this card:

10 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the sweet image, Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash,
Kevin xx

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card, such a cute image and love the colours

Thanks for taking part in my sketch for Sketch N Stash this fortnight,

Michelle x

sarah-Jane said...

Great card. I love the pretty butterfly paper and the sweet image. Thank you for joining us at Sketch n Stash.
Sarah-Jane xx

Cheryl said...

this is really beautiful bless you for playing at anything goes this week too hugs cheryl xx

Tanya R said...

Love the hair! An adorable card.
Hugs
Tanya

Francesca said...

hi Thanks for your entry at Oldie but a goodie challenge,
unfortunately you haven't followed the challenge theme which this fortnight is BACK TO WORK, so I am unable to consider your entry for the prize or top 3

Hugs
Francesca

RiNNE said...

Stunning work, Sheena! Love the sketch!

Shaela said...

What a darling little card!

margie c {The Bumble Girl} said...

Oh, how I looove how you used these papers! She's such a little sweetie :)

Debbie Carriere said...

So adorable!! love the colors!