today I'm sharing a birthday card I made for a daughter of some dear friends of ours.
I wanted to use Tink for her card as she is one of the few little girl stamps I have with short hair (birthday girl has shorter hair). I also gave her a darker complexion and dark hair as the birthday girl has both thanks to her Mom and Dad.
- finished size: 6x6, CTMH cardstock base
- stamped image: Fairy Tink from The Greeting Farm. My Tink is the original rubber version but you can now get her as part of a clear set of all three fairies. Coloured with Copic Markers (E30. E31. E34. E04. W4, W5, W6, W7, W8, V12, V15, V17, G0000, G000, G00)
- sentiment: CTMH Seasonal Celebration
- patterned papers: Pixielicious from Cosmo Cricket. This paper pad always seems to get pulled out of my stash whenever I use the TGF Fairies. I wonder why?
- Spellbinders: Petite Circles, Lacey Circles
- layout: Sketch n Stash #78. You will notice I flipped the sketch a little as I felt the sentiment was better suited on the other side for this card.
additional challenges for this card: