back with another of this year's Valentine's Day cards for one of our nieces. This time I'm using the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge #141 for the layout.
I had originally made this card for last week's Monday Fun Day challenge over at TGF but I missed the deadline for linking it up. Oh well! Must start keeping track of those deadlines! But I think it qualifies for the monthly retro fresh challenge (lucky in love) so I'll submit it for that instead.
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, CTMH Chocolate card stock base
- patterned papers: Bo Bunny "Crazy Love"
- stamped image: Fairy Chloe from The Greeting Farm (I have the original rubber version of this stamp but she is now available as part of a clear set called Fairy Princess). Coloured with Copic Markers (R81, R83, R85, R89, R000, R01, E0000, E000, E00, E93, E30, E31, E33, E34).
- see that gorgeous crinkly ribbon? That was a yummy prezzie from my crafty pal Tanya and this is my first time using it. I actually wove it through the paper with the help of a ribbon slot punch and then on the exposed paper spots I made little ribbon knot flowers and stuck them on with really big glue dots. Looks great in real life. Thanks T!
- lace ribbon is from my stash
additional challenges for this card:
- Simon Says Stamps Challenge: Spots or Stripes
- Crafty Creations Challenge #152: Use something new (the crinkle ribbon from Tanya is brand new - my first time using it!)
- DYSU #54: Pink
- Sentimental Sundays #85: Ribbon
- Really Reasonable Ribbon #40: Valentine's Day
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a wonderful day!