The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

TGF Farm Fresh Challenge #13

Hi folks,

just popping in with a quick card (for me) that I made tonight. It only took me about an hour or so (because I already had the image coloured) - man I am SLOW!!!



This card is going in the post tomorrow for a friend for her birthday. It will likely arrive late as her birthday is on January 9th and it has to travel to Newfoundland. I hope she likes it!

card details:

  • finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, kraft cardstock base
  • stamped image: Sweet Anya from The Greeting Farm, coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, W7, YG00, YG05, YG06, Y11, Y13, E34, E35, E37, B91, B93, B95), with accents on her outfit using my "clear star" gelly roll marker
  • sentiment: Verve Wordy Birds
  • patterned papers: My Mind's Eye Lime Twist (my first time cracking open this 6x6 pad I picked up at Emily's Crop)
  • spellbinders: Labels 17
  • some REALLY old paper prima flowers from my stash, as well as the button and floss.
  • layout: TGF Farm Fresh Friday Spy Day Challenge #13
additional challenges for this card:
hope you are all having a lovely day!

4 comments:

Annie Rose said...

This is really cute! I love how you cut out a cupcake for her to hold. It's perfect! :)

Stampin D Amour said...

Really cute card and fantastic color combo! TGF has really cute images, perfect to color with Copics! xo

-pamela :)

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card :-) the image is very cute and the papers and colours are perfect :-)

thanks for joining us on thePTW and Simon Says Stamp Challenges :-)
luv
Lols x x x

RiNNE said...

So very cute! Spectacular design!