The Stamps I Use

Friday, February 24, 2012

Bellarific Friday!

I haven't played along with a Bellarific Friday challenge in what seems like ages so.....here we go.



card details:

  • finished size: 6x6 inches, CTMH White Daisy textured card stock
  • patterned paper: Echo Park Summer Days
  • stamped image: "Matilda on her swing" from Stamping Bella, coloured with Copic Markers (I'll update the colours used later)
  • buttons from my stash
  • layout: Bellarific Friday from February 17, 2012 (if you click through though I have linked to the post from today so you can see all of the creations from everyone else who played along. BEAUTIFUL!)
Hope you are all having a great day and have a fun weekend ahead!


2 comments:

Tanya R said...

The buttons grabbed my attention, as did that fab image!
Hugs
Tanya

RiNNE said...

Wonderful sketch and design! Such great work with Echo Paper!