The Stamps I Use

Monday, February 13, 2012

CPS 5th Anniversary - Day 14 Sketch

Hi folks,

so here is the card I made for little Ava's 2nd birthday on Saturday:



card details:

  • finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, CTMH Chocolate card stock
  • digital image: Cupcake Anya from the Greeting Farm, coloured with Copic Markers (E0000, E000, E00, E01, E93, E30, E31, E55, R21, R22, R24, R27, YG06, E35, E37)
  • patterned papers: My Mind's Eye Lime Twist "Life of the Party"
  • CTMH Key Lime button from my stash
  • layout: CPS 5th Anniversary Day 14

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Tanya R said...

Eek this is just too fabulous. LOVE the colors and that delicious paper.
Hugs
Tanya

Keri Lee Sereika said...

SOOO CUTE! Thanks for playing along with my sketch at CPS this week!

RiNNE said...

So sweet and pretty!! The color scheme and those papers are delish!!!