back again with ANOTHER of the Valentine's Day cards for one of our nephews. You know what that means - it's another card featuring an image from The Greeting Farm.
Yes - it's the same image I used for one of our other nephews, coloured exactly the same - though I prefer the way the hair on this one turned. Funny how you can colour muliple images at the same time and they still turn out differently.
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, CTMH Chocolate Card Stock
- stamped image: Wild Sprout Paul from the Roll Call Set by The Greeting Farm, coloured with Copic Markers (E0000, E000, E00, E01, E93, E30, E31, E55, R20, R24, R27, R29, E47)
- patterned papers: more of my hoarded Bo Bunny Crazy Love from a couple of years ago.
- sentiment: CTMH Seasonal Celebrations
- Cuttlebug 2-Step Heart Die and Martha Stewart Heart Confetti punch
- layout: CPS 5th Anniversary Day 5 sketch
challenges for this card:
- 365 cards: Day 344 Marvelous Markers
- Shopping our Stash #38: Hearts, Valentine's and/or lace
- Papertake Weekly challenge: Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by - hope you have a wonderful day!