The Stamps I Use

Saturday, February 11, 2012

February 2012 SFYTT

Hi folks,

back again with ANOTHER Valentine's Day card - I promise there aren't THAT many more left to show you.

For this one I used the February 2012 Sketch For You To Try



and here's my take on it:



card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, CTMH Chocolate Cardstock base
  • stamped image: Fairy Chloe from The Greeting Farm (mine is the original rubber version but you can get this image as part of a clear set now). Coloured with Copic Markers E000, E00, E01, E93, R0000, R81, R83, R85, E30, E31, E33, E35, E37, E39) and some sparkly wing highlights with my Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen
  • patterned papers: Bo Bunny Crazy Love, edges are distressed with my scissors
  • the small and large hearts are Cuttlebug die cuts
  • embroidery floss was used to stitch the hearts to the side panel.
additional challenges for this card:
Hope you are all having a lovely day so far! We will be off to our niece Ava's birthday party today - I can't believe she is TWO years old today. Where has the time gone? I'll be posting her birthday card sometime in the next couple of days....

3 comments:

Alice Wertz said...

too cute! such a sweet card. love it!

Amy Sheffer said...

Oh my gosh, how adorable, Sheena! Love what you've done with the February SFYTT! Thanks for playing along!

RiNNE said...

Gorgeous card and fabulous design! Love everything about this card!