The Stamps I Use

Friday, February 24, 2012

Just a little Odd

that's .... Some Odd Girl actually. Tanya gifted me this stamp at Christmas and I am just now getting around to inking it up for a card for my eldest niece.




card details:

  • finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, kraft cardstock base
  • image: "Bliss" from Some Odd Girl, coloured with Copic Markers (I don't have the list with me but I'll update it when I get my hands on it again, I do know I used E0000, E000, E00, E30, E31, E33...some BG...but which I am not sure)
  • patterned papers: Basic Grey Marjolaine
  • layout: Come and Get it February Sketch Challenge
  • flowers from my stash
  • EK Success Scalloped Scallops Border Punch
thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Julie Temple said...

Such a pretty image! Love your coloring and the DP! Thanks so much for joining us at Come and Get It this week!

Julie

Tanya R said...

Oh Sheena, LOVE the dress, fabulous coloring!
Hugs
Tanya

RiNNE said...

Gorgeous!!! I'm sure your niece will love it!