The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Mojo 230 - getting Christmas-y!

hi folks,

I'm back....and just in time to do my ten Christmas cards for February before the month ends. Thank goodness it is a leap year - btw - happy birthday to my Uncle Hans!! It's his birthday today....

anyways, I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch 230 for all ten cards - though I did switch it up a bit on a few of them.

This week over at Mojo Monday it's actually a choice of round or square for your card....




I went with square...

Sorry this first photo is blurry - not sure what happened....













card details:

  • finished size: 4 x 4 inches, CTMH Kraft cardstock base
  • patterned paper: October Afternoon "Very Merry"
  • stamps: Verve "Poinsettia Christmas", "Ornamental Christmas", "Winter Mittens"
  • brown satin ribbon from my stash
  • EK Success Scalloped Scallops Border Punch
additional challenges for these cards:
Thanks for visiting! Hope you are having a great day!


4 comments:

Alanna said...

Great cards. They are all darling. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

Brigitte said...

OMG, you will be ready for Christmas!!! Thanks for joining us this week at CCC and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

RiNNE said...

Wow, Sheena! Such pretty cards! You are amazing for getting them done so fast!! Happy birthday to your uncle!

RiNNE said...

Btw, thanks for playing at CCC w/ us!