The Stamps I Use

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Mojo Monday 227

Hi folks,

back with another quick post so I can enter this card into this week's Mojo Monday sketch challenge before the deadline passes.

I decided to sit down this afternoon to make a few cards for some rapidly approaching birthdays that are later this month.

Here's one for one of the male birthdays that is coming soon - my Uncle who celebrates on February 29th!




card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft cardstock base
  • patterned papers: Bo Bunny Timepiece, edges are ink distressed with Memento Rich Cocoa
  • stamps: Verve Big Wish, Vintage oval frame (and die)
  • twill tape and button from my stash
additional challenges for this card:
Hope you are all having a fabulous day - I've been watching the Walking Marathon in my craft room tooday - getting geared up for the return of a new episode tonight!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Love this card Sheena - that clock paper is awesome! The twill tape is the perfect embellishment together with the button!
Hugs, Danielle

Tanya R said...

This is wonderful. Love the clock paper.
Hugs
Tanya

Shanna Shands said...

This card is awesome. It could be given to anyone. Thanks for playing with Paper Sundaes. I hope that you can join us for tomorrows challenge.

RiNNE said...

Amazing masculine card!