back with another quick post so I can enter this card into this week's Mojo Monday sketch challenge before the deadline passes.
I decided to sit down this afternoon to make a few cards for some rapidly approaching birthdays that are later this month.
Here's one for one of the male birthdays that is coming soon - my Uncle who celebrates on February 29th!
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft cardstock base
- patterned papers: Bo Bunny Timepiece, edges are ink distressed with Memento Rich Cocoa
- stamps: Verve Big Wish, Vintage oval frame (and die)
- twill tape and button from my stash
additional challenges for this card:
- Paper Sundaes #107: Sundae Bar (I used cream twill tape and ink distressed the edges of my patterned paper)
Hope you are all having a fabulous day - I've been watching the Walking Marathon in my craft room tooday - getting geared up for the return of a new episode tonight!