The Stamps I Use

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Mojo Monday 228

Hi folks,

Made a quick card tonight for a co-worker who has a birthday today (I won't see him until tomorrow so that's okay).


card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft cardstock base
  • patterned papers: Bo Bunny Mama-Razzi, distressed the edges with my scissors
  • stamps: Verve "Big Wish"
  • Spellbinders: Labels One Small, Petite Circles
  • buttons from my stash (CTMH Cocoa)
  • layout: Mojo Monday 228
additional challenges for this card:
Thanks for stopping by! Can't wait for tonight's episode of "The Walking Dead" - it's on in twenty minutes!

6 comments:

Regan said...

Wonderful card! LOVE that Bo Bunny Mama-Razzi paper! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Kate said...

Cute card. Thank you so much for playing with us over at Sassy Studio Designs Dare to Be Sassy Thursday.

Hugs,
Kate

febe said...

Awesome colors for a card. :)

health training

WencheP said...

Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up, hope to see you back next week.

-Wenche

SAMARA NAVI said...

haha so funny - I made a card today for a DT with the same paper. Don't you just love it? Well, your card is fantastic! You have used a simple sentiment and made it look fantastic. Thanks for coming to SENTIMENTALS. See you again soon. LUV Samara

Olga Wright said...

I love it very much. Vintage is one of my favorites. I love it so much, truly! Keep up the good work.
web design ventura