The Stamps I Use

Friday, February 24, 2012

Mojo Monday 229

Hi folks, just popped in to the local library for a quick internet fix - I haven't been online since leaving the Ottawa airport on Tuesday! Eep! Been keeping busy walking with my Mom, taking her on a few errands, reading and baking. But today I thought I would catch up on a few post for cards I made before heading to Newfoundland.

This card is for my brother's birthday in early March.




card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, black cardstock base
  • patterned paper: Bo Bunny Mama-Razzi
  • stamps: Verve
  • layout: Mojo Monday 229
Hope you are all having a wonderful day! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

this is awesome, great card for a man...hope you have a super weekend!

enjoy *~*

RiNNE said...

Hey, what an amazing card!