So are you sick of all my TGF Valentine's Day cards yet? What can I say? Between us, dearly beloved and I have eleven nieces and nephews and I find that I love using TGF stamps for their cards. Ten of them are getting TGF Valentine's this year - the eldest got a PWCO Valentine.
Here's another one for our youngest nephew.
If you are familiar with this Ian from the Dress Up set (now retired), you will notice that he isn't wearing his skully shirt. I punched out three tiny little hearts with a MS Heart Confetti punch and used them to cover it up. I thought the hearts were a better choice than a skull for a Valentine's Day card.
- finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, CTMH Chocolate card stock base
- stamped image: Ian from the TGF Dress Up set (now retired), coloured with Copic Markers (E0000, E000, E00, E01, E93, YG21, YG23, YG25, E59 - I can't remember his hair colours but if I find where I wrote them down I will update this post).
- patterned papers: Bo Bunny Persuasion (down to my last few scraps on this paper).
- sentiment: Verve Love Notes
- layout: TGF Farm Fresh Challenge Friday Spyday #19
- Martha Stewart Heart Confetti punch
Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you are having a great day!