The Stamps I Use

Sunday, February 12, 2012

TGF Friday Spy Day

Hi folks,

So are you sick of all my TGF Valentine's Day cards yet? What can I say? Between us, dearly beloved and I have eleven nieces and nephews and I find that I love using TGF stamps for their cards. Ten of them are getting TGF Valentine's this year - the eldest got a PWCO Valentine.

Here's another one for our youngest nephew.



If you are familiar with this Ian from the Dress Up set (now retired), you will notice that he isn't wearing his skully shirt. I punched out three tiny little hearts with a MS Heart Confetti punch and used them to cover it up. I thought the hearts were a better choice than a skull for a Valentine's Day card.

card details:

  • finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, CTMH Chocolate card stock base
  • stamped image: Ian from the TGF Dress Up set (now retired), coloured with Copic Markers (E0000, E000, E00, E01, E93, YG21, YG23, YG25, E59 - I can't remember his hair colours but if I find where I wrote them down I will update this post).
  • patterned papers: Bo Bunny Persuasion (down to my last few scraps on this paper).
  • sentiment: Verve Love Notes
  • layout: TGF Farm Fresh Challenge Friday Spyday #19
  • Martha Stewart Heart Confetti punch

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you are having a great day!

4 comments:

Stephanie Kraft said...

Such a sweet Valentine! Your nephew will love this!

Blankina said...

Very sweet and fun papers too..
Ciao from Italy
Blankina

Tanya R said...

Love this, Look how crafty you are!
Hugs
Tanya

RiNNE said...

Awww, I'm sure your nephew loved his card! I do too! Those hearts on his shirt are perfect!