The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

TGF Friday Spyday #18

Hi folks,

with all the Valentine's Day cards I needed to make for our nieces and nephews, my TGF stamps got a bit of a workout this weekend. Here are two more cards I made:

This one is a little more postal system friendly



This one will have to be hand-delivered



card details:

  • finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches square
  • stamped image: Miko from the Roll Call set by The Greeting Farm, coloured with Copic Markers (E0000, E000, E00, E01, E30, E31, E55, YG11, YG41, YG45, R02, R05, R08)
  • patterned papers: My Mind's Eye Be Loved (from the PaperWorksCo January 2010 PaperCard Kit)
  • layout: TGF Friday Spyday #18
additional challenges for these cards:
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a great day!

5 comments:

Poppet said...

Beautiful card Sheena, you have used some of my favourite colours even though I don't really use them in crafting. I love the little heart in the hair of your delightful image.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

scrap joanny said...

this is very sweet card - thanks so much for playing with lollipopcrafts- hugs Joanna

Mindy said...

Both cards are wonderful! I love the doily and the image is adorable !
Thanks for sharing with our Crafting When We Can Challenge :)

Sue said...

Adorable cards. Love the doily. Thanks for playing with us at One Crazy Stamper

Shari said...

Your cards are so wonderful - I like how you showed the same image used two different ways. Thanks for playing with us at One Crazy Stamper.