well I took the time today to catch up on some of the Valentine's Day cards I have left to make. I finished nine today leaving three more to go for our nieces and nephews. Phew!
One of the cards I made today was this one....for one of our nephews. It's kind of hard to make a Valentine for a ten year old boy -- so I hope he isn't too upset with the pink!
- stamped image: Wild Sprout Paul from the Roll Call Set by The Greeting Farm, coloured with Copic Markers (E0000, E000, E00, E01, E93, E30, E31, E55, R20, R24, R27, R29, E47)
- patterned papers: Bo Bunny Crazy Love. I've totally been hoarding this paper. I first got some of it WAY back when I was on the DT for PaperWorksCo....back in 2010/2011!!
- sentiment: CTMH Seasonal Celebrations
- Cuttlebug 2-Step Heart Die and Martha Stewart Heart Confetti punch
- layout: CPS 5th Anniversary Day 4
Additional challenges for this card:
- TGF Monday Funday #18: Key to my Heart (use a key or heart on your card)
- Shopping Our Stash #37: People Who Need People
- Tuesday Throwdown #83: Use Hearts
- One Crazy Stamper February Challenge: Love is in the air
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are all having a lovely weekend. I'll be back throughout the week with more of this year's Valentine's day cards.