The Stamps I Use

Sunday, February 5, 2012

TGF Monday Funday #18

Hi folks,

well I took the time today to catch up on some of the Valentine's Day cards I have left to make. I finished nine today leaving three more to go for our nieces and nephews. Phew!

One of the cards I made today was this one....for one of our nephews. It's kind of hard to make a Valentine for a ten year old boy -- so I hope he isn't too upset with the pink!


card details:

  • stamped image: Wild Sprout Paul from the Roll Call Set by The Greeting Farm, coloured with Copic Markers (E0000, E000, E00, E01, E93, E30, E31, E55, R20, R24, R27, R29, E47)
  • patterned papers: Bo Bunny Crazy Love. I've totally been hoarding this paper. I first got some of it WAY back when I was on the DT for PaperWorksCo....back in 2010/2011!!
  • sentiment: CTMH Seasonal Celebrations
  • Cuttlebug 2-Step Heart Die and Martha Stewart Heart Confetti punch
  • layout: CPS 5th Anniversary Day 4
Additional challenges for this card:
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are all having a lovely weekend. I'll be back throughout the week with more of this year's Valentine's day cards. 
 

8 comments:

Paige said...

Love your sweet Valentine! Thank you for joining us this week at Shopping Our Stash!

Davi said...

A sweet card with the cute image perfect for a 10yr old! Thanks for sharing with us at TT this week.

Leslie Hanna said...

Yes, boys are TOUGH to make cards for. Hopefully he'll get past the pink. :) Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Yolanda said...

Adorable. Love how you colored the hair. Thanks for joining us in the Tuesday Throwdown this week.

RiNNE said...

I think it's perfect!!! I'm sure he'll love it!

alicaz said...

great coloring and love the papers too!

Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Hugs, Alica ;)

~Michelle~ said...

Thanks for sharing your creation on the One Crazy Stamper Challenge! :)

Jeanne S said...

What a cutie! Thanks for playing along with the CPS Anniversary!