well I REALLY did plan to do this sooner rather than later but....as usual, I'm leaving this until the last minute.
TGF is now hosting a Saturday Sketch Challenge over on SplitCoastStampers in their member company forum. The sketch posted for last saturday's challenge was this one.
I was inspired to use my Basic Grey Bitter Sweet papers because of the Tuesday Trigger over at Moxie Fab World - stripes of pink, cream and chocolate. Yum!
And here's my card - another Valentine's day card for one of my nieces.
- finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, kraft cardstock base
- stamped image: Simply Anya from The Greeting Farm, coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, E31, E33, E35, E37, E39, E57, R81, R83, R85, R89)
- patterned papers: Basic Grey Bitter Sweet
- stamped sentiment: CTMH Seasonal Celebrations
- buttons, floss and doily from my stash
- Cuttlebug die cut for the mini-heart being held by Anya
additional challenges for this card:
- Crazy 4 Challenges 121: Layer it On! (not counting the card base, there are 7 layers on this card + the popped up image).
- Anyone for Anya: Amazing Recipe (3 papers - it's hard to see but the diecut heart is actually cut out from the 3rd piece of Bitter Sweet patterned paper, 2 embellies - buttons and a doily, 1 image!)
- PollyCraft Monday Challenge #125 - Favourite Things (Basic Grey is DEFINITELY my fave paper manufacturer)
- Lollipop Crafts #65 - Anything Goes!
- Paper Sundaes #105 - Valentine's
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you all have a great weekend ahead!