The Stamps I Use

Friday, February 3, 2012

TGF Saturday Sketch #1

Hi folks,

well I REALLY did plan to do this sooner rather than later but....as usual, I'm leaving this until the last minute.

TGF is now hosting a Saturday Sketch Challenge over on SplitCoastStampers in their member company forum. The sketch posted for last saturday's challenge was this one.




I was inspired to use my Basic Grey Bitter Sweet papers because of the Tuesday Trigger over at Moxie Fab World - stripes of pink, cream and chocolate. Yum!



And here's my card - another Valentine's day card for one of my nieces.




card details:

  • finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, kraft cardstock base
  • stamped image: Simply Anya from The Greeting Farm, coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, E31, E33, E35, E37, E39, E57, R81, R83, R85, R89)
  • patterned papers: Basic Grey Bitter Sweet
  • stamped sentiment: CTMH Seasonal Celebrations
  • buttons, floss and doily from my stash
  • Cuttlebug die cut for the mini-heart being held by Anya
additional challenges for this card:

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you all have a great weekend ahead!

4 comments:

Annie Rose said...

This card is so sweet! I love how you have Anya holding a heart... her hands seem to be in the perfect position for it! :) Thanks for playing with us at {Anyone For Anya}!

-Annie Rose

Marlena M. said...

Such a sweet card. Your coloring is incredible. ;)

Sheena said...

I do love BG myself! A gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week, Sheena xx

RiNNE said...

I jus lovey how you colored her! Adorable and sweet with just enough sass!