The Stamps I Use

Friday, February 10, 2012

TGF SCS Sketch Challenge #2

Hi folks,

well, I procrastinated again and am just getting my card for last Saturday's TGF Sketch Challenge over on SCS.

here's the sketch:



and the card I made:


card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, CTMH Tulip cardstock base
  • stamped image: I believe the name of the set is Dress Up from TGF (it's retired now). Coloured with Copic Markers (E0000, E000, E00, E01, E93, E30, E31, E55, R20, R21, R22, R27)
  • patterned papers: Bo Bunny Love Bandit
  • Martha Stewart Heart Loops Border Punch
additional challenges for this card:
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a great day!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

You've coloured her so beautifully. I love the paper you've placed under her and the distressed edges! Thank you for sharing at Card Crafter's Circle!

grandmabonnie said...

I am a TGF fan, and i love how you colored your image and the papers you used on your card! Thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle!

Jenée said...

That is such a pretty border -- perfect for your little Greeting Farm image. Nice little card. Thank you for entering it in this week's challenge at Card Crafter's Circle.

~*Joni said...

Oh she is so adorable! I love the papers you paired with her, your coloring, and adorable border punch. Thank you so much for joining in on the fun at Raise The Bar this week!!
~*Joni RTB DT