The Stamps I Use

Friday, February 17, 2012

TGF SCS Sketch Challenge #3

Hi folks,

here I go again - Friday night and I am doing last Saturday's Sketch Challenge from TGF over on SCS.

Since I am headed to Newfoundland again on Tuesday, I wanted to make some cards for my nieces and nephew to go with the little prezzies I will be bringing for them.

I made this card for my nephew using the sketch.



card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
  • stamped image: Ian from the Dress Up set by The Greeting Farm, coloured with Copic Markers (E0000, E000, E00, E01, E93, E30, E31, E33, YG21, YG23, YG25)
  • patterned papers: Echo Park Summer Days from the PaperWorksCo June 2011 PaperCard kit (ribbon and brads also from the kit)
  • tools: corner rounder punch, Spellbinders Petite Circles
additional challenges for this card:
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a great day!

5 comments:

cindy said...

Great card. I love the Echo Park papers. Your coloring also rocks! Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week.

Sunghee said...

Great coloring! Love all the cheerful colors of the papers.

Hazel said...

A cute little card, he'll love it. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

Made by Mandy said...

Gorgeous card and your image is fabulous with great colouring :)

Many thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at OSAAT & hope to see you back again soon.

Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

RiNNE said...

Love the rounded corners! Awesome use of Echo Park!