The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

TGF Sketch Challenge #4

Hi folks,

well, I am off to Newfoundland today (actually finishing this post at the airport while I wait for my flight). Here's another card that I made for one of my nieces - the youngest.



Seriously, this little fairy from The Greeting Farm look so much like her!

card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, white cardstock base
  • image: Fairy Tink from the Greeting Farm, coloured with Copic Markers (E0000, E000, E00, E01, E93, R81, R83, R85, R89, E30, E31, E33)
  • patterned paper: Echo Park Summer Days from the June 2011 PaperCard kit from PaperWorksCo.
  • ribbon and brads from my stash
  • layout: TGF SCS Sketch Challenge #4
Hope you are all having a lovely day!

1 comment:

RiNNE said...

Gorgeous!! Hope your mom is doing well! Hugs!