The Stamps I Use

Monday, February 6, 2012

Viva La Verve February 2012 Week 1

Hi folks,

as usual I am playing along again with the Viva La Verve Challenges for February. The Week 1 sketch has been posted and is another fairly clean looking sketch.



Since I needed to make a bunch of Valentine's Day cards for a few grown-ups, I thought this CAS layout would do nicely. So I made four cards - actually three are Valentine's and one is for my sweetie for while I am away in late February.

This one is for my Sweetie:


This one is for my brother and his fiancee:


This one for dearly beloved's Mom:


And this one will be for dearly beloved's Dad and Step-Mom:



card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft cardstock base
  • patterned papers: Bo Bunny Crazy Love
  • heart die-cuts: Cuttlebug
  • sentiments: Verve Love Notes & Sweet Treats, CTMH Seasonal Celebrations

additional challenges for these cards:

1 comment:

RiNNE said...

The papers are darling! Great design!