The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Viva La Verve February 2012 Week 2

Hi folks,

as usual I am playing along again with the Viva La Verve Challenges for February. Here's the week 2 sketch - a little busier than the week 1 sketch but still quite do-able!




Since I have a few birthdays left to go in February, I decided to make a birthday card.



card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5, kraft cardstock base
  • patterned papers: Bo Bunny Timepiece, edges are ink distressed with Memento Rich Cocoa
  • stamps: Verve "Big Wish"
  • Tim Holtz Sprocket Gears from my stash
  • half-back pearls from my stash
additional challenges for this card:
Hope you are having a wonderful day! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Gourmet Chick said...

That birthday card looks fantastic - what a lovely thing for someone to receive.

Leslie Hanna said...

Oooh, I love the sketch! I must play this one! Nice metal, too! :)

Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Paige said...

I'm echoing what Leslie said - love the sketch you used! fabulous card! Thank you for joining us this week at Shopping Our Stash!

RiNNE said...

Fabulous take on the sketch!