The Stamps I Use

Friday, February 24, 2012

Viva La Verve February 2012 Week 4

Hi folks,

playing along again with the Viva La Verve Sketch Challenge. Here's the week 4 sketch - another very clean and simple layout.


Soooo...I went with some seriously patterned paper for the background....



I know what you are thinking....Valentine's Day is LONG gone. But I like to give my sweetie cards randomly in his lunch....and I thought this paper would be great for an "I love you" card for him. With the browns, green and orange it's not quite so girlie. Or at least that's what I think.

card details:
  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft cardstock base
  • patterned papers: Jillibean Soup Dutch Mustard, edges are ink distressed with CTMH Chocolate.
  • stamps: Verve "Love Notes"
  • Verve Jotted Heart Die

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

adorable, luv this paper and the sweet heart...so romantic and sweet to give your honey cards in his lunch....I liked to do things like that too...hope your day is fabby!

enjoy *~*

Tanya R said...

What great paper!
Hugs
Tanya

RiNNE said...

Beautiful!