The Stamps I Use

Saturday, March 31, 2012

A few MORE cards for Easter

Hi folks, another quick post for tonight (to my sweetie - if you are reading this....close it now...no peeking since once of these cards is for you!)

While I was making the cards in the previous post, I decided to put together three more since I had the images coloured and the papers out anyway.






card details:
  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft cardstock base
  • patterned papers: Basic Grey "Hopscotch" (card3), My Mind's Eye Lime Twist "Life of the Party" (cards 1 and 2)
  • stamps: Verve "Bunny Shake""Egg-stra Special". The images are all coloured with Copics. The brown bunny is coloured with E21, E23, E25. The white bunny is coloured with W00, W0. The chick in the egg is coloured with W0, W00, Y38, Y00, Y02, Y04, Y06. Oh...and the bunnies have white Fun Flock from CTMH on their tails...you probably can't see that in the photos.
Thanks for stopping by! Hope your weekend is turning out to be fabulous!

2 comments:

RiNNE said...

Super cute, Sheena!

Danielle said...

Such cute cards Sheena! I think I can guess which one is for Doug ... awwww!! Love the papers!
Hugs, Danielle