The Stamps I Use

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day





For each petal on the shamrock

This brings a wish your way-
Good health, good luck, and happiness
For today and every day.



Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Here's a quick little card I put together this morning for my sweetie for St. Patrick's Day -- because, let's face it, on St. Patrick's Day, aren't we all just a little bit Irish? Technically, I'm not but I do come from the only province in Canada where St. Patrick's Day is actually a holiday - Newfoundland.



I know most of us don't have shamrock stamps (okay, I DO but I didn't want to use them AGAIN this year) or dies but most of us have do have hearts and hearts are a great for making shamrocks (3 or 4 leaf - up to you)!

card details:
  • finished size: 6x6 CTMH cardstock (I think it's Pear but not sure - I have a huge stash of CTMH cardstock - every colour and sometimes I get them mixed up).
  • patterned papers: Echo Park "Summer Days"
  • stamped sentiment: CTMH
  • 3 inch Cuttlebug Heart die cut
challenges for this card:



2 comments:

DoBea A. said...

Love this card! It's beautiful!! Thank you for sharing it with us over at 365 Cards!!

Irini said...

Adorable card!!!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Use It Tuesday!
hugz
irini