For each petal on the shamrock
This brings a wish your way-
Good health, good luck, and happiness
For today and every day.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Here's a quick little card I put together this morning for my sweetie for St. Patrick's Day -- because, let's face it, on St. Patrick's Day, aren't we all just a little bit Irish? Technically, I'm not but I do come from the only province in Canada where St. Patrick's Day is actually a holiday - Newfoundland.
I know most of us don't have shamrock stamps (okay, I DO but I didn't want to use them AGAIN this year) or dies but most of us have do have hearts and hearts are a great for making shamrocks (3 or 4 leaf - up to you)!
- finished size: 6x6 CTMH cardstock (I think it's Pear but not sure - I have a huge stash of CTMH cardstock - every colour and sometimes I get them mixed up).
- patterned papers: Echo Park "Summer Days"
- stamped sentiment: CTMH
- 3 inch Cuttlebug Heart die cut
challenges for this card:
- Crazy 4 Challenges 128: let's see some green!
- Paper Sundaes #93: go green
- Use it Tuesday #27: Green
- 365 cards: Day 17: Shamrocking it
Thanks for stopping by!