The Stamps I Use

Sunday, March 18, 2012

I aim to misbehave

So if you are a "Brown Coat" you know from whence comes the inspiration for this card. In fact, I specifically bought this stamp some months ago with the sole purpose of doing a "Firefly" inspired card. How timely that this week's March Madness challenge over at The Greeting Farm was to make a mono-chromatic card?





I'm pretty sure my sweetie will like it (and get the source of inspiration) when I give the card to him.

oooh...I just came up with another idea (that adds to the other idea I will actually put into play once my Sheriff Ian stamp arrives).

Anyways, I used the March 2012 SFYTT layout (seen below) for the card, modified slightly to fit a 6x6 card.


rest of the card details:

  • finished size: 6x6 CTMH Cocoa cardstock
  • patterned papers: Cosmo Cricket Wanted (again, bought several months ago to go with this stamp)
  • stamped  image: Cheeky Shooter from The Greeting Farm, coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E30, E31, E33, E34, E35, E37, E39), stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa
  • sentiment: "I aim to misbehave" computer generated. "Wanted" was spelled out with one of my smaller CTMH alphabets
  • Spellbinders: petite circles, deckled rectangles
  • lariat made out of twine - yes, I looked up how to tie a lariat knot (aka a honda knot) to make this card
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a fabulous day!

No comments: