I'm pretty sure my sweetie will like it (and get the source of inspiration) when I give the card to him.
oooh...I just came up with another idea (that adds to the other idea I will actually put into play once my Sheriff Ian stamp arrives).
Anyways, I used the March 2012 SFYTT layout (seen below) for the card, modified slightly to fit a 6x6 card.
rest of the card details:
- finished size: 6x6 CTMH Cocoa cardstock
- patterned papers: Cosmo Cricket Wanted (again, bought several months ago to go with this stamp)
- stamped image: Cheeky Shooter from The Greeting Farm, coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E30, E31, E33, E34, E35, E37, E39), stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa
- sentiment: "I aim to misbehave" computer generated. "Wanted" was spelled out with one of my smaller CTMH alphabets
- Spellbinders: petite circles, deckled rectangles
- lariat made out of twine - yes, I looked up how to tie a lariat knot (aka a honda knot) to make this card
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a fabulous day!