The Stamps I Use

Thursday, March 29, 2012

March 2012 Viva La Verve - Week 4

Hi folks,

well, I did spend a few more hours in the craft room this afternoon and did my cards for the Week 4 Sketch for the March Viva La Verve Challenge.

The last sketch for the month is a CAS sketch:



And since I had not yet made my ten Christmas cards for March, I made Christmas cards! I made them all look a little different by switching up the papers, stamps, die cuts and orientation.










And three where I flipped the sketch to landscape:





card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft cardstock base
  • patterned papers: October Afternoon "Very Merry"
  • stamps: Verve "Winter Mittens", "Ornamental Christmas", "O Christmas Tree", with a few colour highlights with Copic Markers (YG25, R35, R37) and paper piecing.
  • Spellbinders: Labels Seventeen, Labels Eighteen, Labels Four
additional challenges for these cards:

4 comments:

Polly said...

These cards are so pretty! Love them!

My blog: http://northernmainescrappygirl.blogspot.com/

Anita Hovey said...

They're all gorgeous! But I really love the ones with the houses in the background. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week.

Margo said...

What a beautiful card set!
Thanks for joining in at CCC!

RiNNE said...

Wonderful and amazing cards!!! The stamps and papers look great! Thanks for joining us this week at CCC!