well, I did spend a few more hours in the craft room this afternoon and did my cards for the Week 4 Sketch for the March Viva La Verve Challenge.
The last sketch for the month is a CAS sketch:
And since I had not yet made my ten Christmas cards for March, I made Christmas cards! I made them all look a little different by switching up the papers, stamps, die cuts and orientation.
And three where I flipped the sketch to landscape:
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft cardstock base
- patterned papers: October Afternoon "Very Merry"
- stamps: Verve "Winter Mittens", "Ornamental Christmas", "O Christmas Tree", with a few colour highlights with Copic Markers (YG25, R35, R37) and paper piecing.
- Spellbinders: Labels Seventeen, Labels Eighteen, Labels Four
additional challenges for these cards:
- Sparkle's Weekly Christmas Card Challenges #17: I didn't follow this week's colour combo of purple, pink, green and white (close on a couple of them though!) but as long as you make a Christnas card you are good to enter!