The Stamps I Use

Monday, March 5, 2012

March Shoebox First Card

Hi folks,

For our March Shoebox gathering, I used the Card Patterns Sketch 155 for my layout for my card contribution. I made two samples, one following the sketch ...



and one with a landscape orientation


and then I made another to demo the assembly process during the get-together.



card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft cardstock base
  • patterned papers and buttons: Basic Grey Marjolaine
  • stamped sentiments: Verve "Wishing You"
  • ribbon and floss from my stash
  • Spellbinders: Labels One (Sm and Lg)
challenges for these cards:
hope you are all having a wonderful day!

2 comments:

RiNNE said...

Lovely cards!

Kimberly said...

I love the masculine feel to these cards and they have great designs!! Great job! Thanks for joining us this week at Birthday Sundaes Challenges!
Kimberly
Birthday Sundaes DT